Okay. I am only blogging because my adoring fans (Denise and Robert) have been begging for me to update. Hehhe.
Okay, yah so I've got A. Maths(!!!!) CT on Monday. Shit. Die die.
But I've sort of gotten of the hang of Trigo, the graph-drawing is still terrible though. What the hell. Who knew drawing a few wavy lines could be so difficult? Bah.
My class test results so far have been pretty satisfying... I passed Physics! Yay.
Anyway, it's quite amazing that I've kept myself (relatively) sane these past few days. The studying-till-midnight is killing my brain. Really. Can go crazy.
This will go on until Thursday. Yikes.
Oh and the class photo looks terrible.
I look terrible. Ahhh crap! Warn us before you take the photo lah! Stupid photographer! See lah! Everyone was posing while I was giving my Dumb-and-Dumber face. Damn it. I will tear all the yearbooks! GRRRRRR..
Okay.. I better be off to torture my brain somemore.
Won't be blogging until Friday :D
-ric
Special thanks to : Denise, Robert and Reshmi :D